Your business relies on consistent communications and the ability to collaborate, and that’s why Cloud Softphone is the ideal partner to enable your digital transformation.
With over 140 million endpoints deployed, we strive to deliver a frictionless communications experience that’s both feature rich and seamless.
ITEXPO in Florida is the first event our team will be attending this year. Both Voyant and Acrobits will be attending ITEXPO in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, from February 12-14, 2020. We see it as a valuable opportunity to show our customers the latest improvements and innovations we have to offer.
ITEXPO is geared towards helping businesses complete their digital transformations by connecting them with the best software and services on the market. The event will promote the latest in technology, including topics on cybersecurity, 5G, UC/UCaaS, cloud, SD-WAN, blockchain and more.
As big promoters of digital transformations ourselves, we’re excited to showcase what our front-end platform Cloud Softphone can do when paired with the back-end solutions offered by Voyant.
“It’s no secret that digital transformations are important. ITEXPO is a great opportunity for us to show companies why they should be using a hybrid solution from both Cloud Softphone and Voyant to improve their communications, collaboration, and business capabilities. It’s clear the push for remote work is here to stay, and our platforms will continue to provide companies with the tools they need to keep up.”
– Rafael Torreblanca, Acrobits
Several key individuals from both Voyant and Acrobits have been asked to speak at the event:
- Voyant’s SVP of sales & marketing, Matt Wilson, will discuss on February 12, 2020 at 9 a.m. how MS Teams will replace PBX.
- Voyant’s president, Justin Nelson, will present on February 12, 2020 at 2 p.m. about the implementation of Kari’s Law and how it impacts other E911 requirements.
- Acrobits’ SVP of Business Development, Rafael Torreblanca, will speak on February 13, 2020 at 1 p.m. about cutting edge cloud-based solutions for VoIP service providers.
Are you looking to create a strong digital presence in 2020? Make sure to come visit us at booth #713 to participate for your chance to win a free white-label softphone app through our Cloud Softphone platform! This $3,000 one-time activation voucher can be used to launch your first white label application. We will also be giving away a $300 Voyant termination services voucher to one lucky winner (T&Cs apply, read below).
Don’t miss out on these great prizes. Schedule a chat with us at ITEXPO and we’ll show you how you can build your own communications app in just 15 minutes using the button below.
- Drop a business card or scan ITEXPO badge at the Acrobits by Voyant booth.
- Entrants must also like both the “Voyant” and “Acrobits” LinkedIn pages to qualify. (https://www.linkedin.com/company/voyantcomm and https://www.linkedin.com/company/acrobits-s-r-o-/)
- Winner will be selected at random by a neutral third-party.
Terms and Conditions:
- Acrobits by Voyant ITEXPO giveaway winner will receive a one-time activation voucher valued at $3,000 for an Acrobits Cloud Softphone as well as a $300 credit for Voyant termination services.
- One-time activation voucher is eligible for new Acrobits Cloud Softphone customers only. For example, an existing Acrobits customer is ineligible from receiving an additional Cloud Softphone with the voucher.
- The $300 one-time credit for Voyant termination services is applicable to new and existing Voyant (or Vitelity) customers.
- Taxes and fees for Voyant termination services are not included in the $300 credit.
- The $300 credit for Voyant termination services will require Voyant CFO and SVP of Sales & Marketing approval.
- The $300 credit will be applied when services are activated.
- We reserve the right to change, alter or stop the incentive as we see fit.