While the days of landline-based networks are pretty much a thing of the past, telecommunications is more important than ever. The vast majority of businesses are using VoIP systems to make and receive calls.
Internet-based phone systems offer unparalleled convenience, flexibility, and affordability. They allow people to work remotely without losing their “work phone,” and they allow businesses to operate in a more streamlined, organized fashion.
At Cloud Softphone, we specialize in helping businesses get up and running with their own VoIP softphone system. Our aim is to help businesses transform their telecommunications system quickly and simply. We offer a range of app bundles that allow businesses to design and set up their very own softphone apps.
Today, we’ll be discussing our three White Label bundles. If you are looking to get started with a Cloud Softphone app for your business but don’t know where to start, this guide to three of our most popular bundles will help you find the best option for your company.
About the White Label Bundles
Once you’re set up with a Cloud Softphone account, you’ll be able to use our intuitive, simple interface to start creating an application. We offer six different bundles for users (Updated September 2020).
Our White Label bundles allow users to design and build their own VoIP apps. These apps can then be released to your customers under your business’s name. Instead of hiring an app designer to build a VoIP app from scratch, these bundles will allow you to customize and release an app of your own.
With the installation package feature that comes with these bundles, you’ll be able to submit an application to the Apple App Store and to Android Google Play so that your customers can download the app straight onto their smartphones. Your brand will show up in stores as the developer of the app.
Cloud Softphone White Label Features
- Design and deploy a VoIP app with no need for coding
- An app that works for mobile and desktop
- User-friendly, intuitive design interface
- High quality communications with audio and video capabilities
- Additional features available including analytics, Apple CallKit, Web Callback, Location Reporter
- 15-day trial
- Ongoing tech support for clients
- Support for push notifications
- Picture and file transfer
Our three White Label bundles include the basic White Label, the Open White Label, and the High Security White Label options. While all three options offer the same basic features and user experience, each comes with its own unique features and selling points.
White Label, Open White Label, and High Security White Label: What’s Best?
The standard White Label option comes with a full range of design and user features, which can be seen in further detail here.
- All could softphone features are available, pick and choose the ones that match your business needs
- Make additional customizations to your app
- Customize icon, app name, splash screens to personalize your app for customers
- Fully branded to your company
Starting from $459/month with optional add-ons.
Why Choose White Label
- Our standard White Label bundle is perfect for users who use one domain but need access to unlimited subdomains
- Perfect for small to medium-sized businesses looking to create an app that can be widely released to customers
- Ideal for businesses who wish to create a fully personalized app despite having little coding or design experience
Open White Label
The Open White Label offers the same features and design capabilities as the regular White Label bundle. However, with this option, the app can be used with any SIP domain.
- Same features as the white label version
- This bundle can be used with any SIP domain
- Per-seat licensing
Starting from $459/month with optional add-ons.
Why Choose Open White Label
- This fully open SIP app has per-seat licensing if you need a VoIP app that can be used with PBX boxes that are hosted on customer’s premises
- This bundle will allow you to switch between your SIP domains and IP addresses seamlessly if your customers have multiple servers or domains for their various customers
- Ideal for larger international providers who operate across multiple IP addresses
- Ideal for businesses who may wish to structure their business using a variety of domains while still using just one White Label
High Security White Label
For businesses that make customer security a top priority, the High Security White Label bundle is an excellent, reliable option.
- This bundle bears similarities to the regular White Label package
- Provides additional security for app users
- Supports Cloud Softphone’s implementation of ZRTP, a cryptographic key-agreement protocol for P2P media encryption
- Facilitates communication with third-parties during the initial provisioning process
- If the communications of the app are Wiresharked, the app’s communications with the customer’s SIP server will be the only information that is visible, further protecting users
Starting from $599/month with optional add-ons.
Why Choose High Security White Label
- You need additional security to protect sensitive data
- Ideal for businesses that deal with confidential information such as banks, financial institutions, government organizations, healthcare providers, and other companies with strict data management protocols
Cloud Softphone: White Labels Plans for All Your Softphone Needs
Our White Label Softphone bundles give you and your business the opportunity to configure, design, test, and deploy a high quality SIP communications app under your own company name. With a full range of graphic customizations available, you’ll be able to create an app that shows off your business in its best light.
With three White Label bundles available, you’ll be able to select the option that suits your customers’ needs best. Whether you’re after a simpler softphone option or you need something that offers enhanced security, Cloud Softphone is here to help.
And the best part? You won’t have to learn a single thing about app coding or design! Find out more about our services or request a demo to get started.